What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Zipp 60 (Shimano/SRAM) clincher wheelset

xDOMx

Maximum Pace
Nov 21, 2014
120,000JPY > 115,000JPY>105,000JPY>100,000JPY NOW 90,000JPY given that CrownGears has asked around 150,000JPY for them in the past and they go for a lot on Yahoo Bid.
  • Regularly serviced, most recently by Nocchi at Effect Cycle around 2 months ago (hub regreasing/repacking, etc)
  • A fair amount of mileage but still remain straight, true and very fast
  • Zipp hubs
  • Good brake track
  • Come with Schwalbe ZX Ultremo DD with plenty of life
  • Some wear to decals (consistent with age)
  • No skewers
  • Front - 18 spoke, radially laced / Rear - 20 spoke, cross pattern NDS & radial pattern DS
  • Bought new in the UK from an authorised dealer in early 2014
  • They'll make you look fast, even if you're not* and they'll make you go fast**
* can guarantee this.
** definitely can't guarantee this

On a side note, this whole bike (with the new wheels) will be for sale in the autumn when my new custom arrives from Sheffield.

Drop me a PM if interested.

ZIPP 2.jpg

ZIPP 1.jpg

Last edited:
He may be doing it to annoy @TCC because every message in a Classified ad (including this) must be approved by a moderator.

Are you intentionally selling your wheels in an open bid descending auction format?

No.

I am guessing the original price I was trying to sell at was too high for the forum/people are busy at the moment.

On other forums I am on/have been on, the rules dictate that you can't 'bump' a post without a price drop and, overall, I think that's a good rule to work by.

All of this being said, this is as low as these will go now. If they don't sell, when I have the time, I'll take my chances with Yahoo Bid or another site.

Sorry to make @TCC have to approve this, but in the non-bike world I've bought and sold a few things via dutch auction. It seems to work.

Right, final price drop before I take to the world of Yahoo Auction or some such thing.

The custom is coming relatively soon so could do with the funds.

90,000JPY

Untitled.jpg

These are no longer for sale. They are getting a second lease of life on my Ritchey as my wheels for non-off road riding (coupled with Panaracer GravelKing 700x28c tires).

Last price before I have to take these elsewhere - they're gathering dust.

JPY 65,000

Now sold.

Admins, please close thread/mark as sold.

Give it a rest.

If you're out there, and apparently I can't message you, but I still sincerely appreciate your help a few years ago on a few excel sheets.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom