For Sale Zipp 404 Firecrest clincher (front)

B

Brian Randall

For Sale: '13 Zipp Firecrest Clincher front wheel only. Black on Black: back decals, black spokes, black hub. Very low miles as I didn't really get a chance to put it to good use. Only have the front wheel. Cleaning out the bike collection.

My loss, your gain, priced for quick sale: Y95000

B

Brian Randall

Front Zipp 404 Firecrest clinchers retail for $1227
Unable to load image for some reason. Until I can sort it out, please see picture of my Ridley Noah RS in my other classified listing: "Gear/parts + 2 Hi-end Road Bikes (54cm)!"... front wheel pictured is the Zipp 404 on sale... the rear wheel pictured is my Easton EC90SL Aero... also for sale as a wheelset in my other classified listing.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brian Randall

I suppose there are enough unsavory types out there that I need to be audited. jdd, I appreciate your effort to keep me honest :)
Oh, included in my asking price is a free clincher tire & tube.
Ride safe!

B

Brian Randall

Thanks for the correction- sheesh, nothing gets past you guys:)

I was warned about trying to sell any bike stuff on TCC... stand-by for a lot of grumpy expats :)
Now if the number of folks who are actually interested in purchasing my wheel could match the number of auditors & nit-pickers I might be able to sell it :)

So, yes, Zipp's marketing names aside, except for the small outline on the black Zipp stickers, everything is black... as in the absence of color.
Ride safe!

Last edited by a moderator: