What's new

Ys road Yokohama?

navyasw02

Warming-Up
May 12, 2012
I'm fairly new to Japan and just bought Di2 and I'm looking to get it installed on my bike. I speak about zero Japanese and I'm hoping that if I just bring a box in to Ys road and point they'll install it on my bike. Do they do installs? Is the price reasonable and do I need an appointment? Thanks for the help.

Good luck with that..

I know from asking in SEO that Di2 is around 12,000yen to install, so expect the same (more) from Y's, if they even entertain the idea considering you didn't buy it from them.

Is it Dura-Ace Di2, by the way?

I'm fairly new to Japan and just bought Di2 and I'm looking to get it installed on my bike. I speak about zero Japanese and I'm hoping that if I just bring a box in to Ys road and point they'll install it on my bike. Do they do installs? Is the price reasonable and do I need an appointment? Thanks for the help.

Im in Yokohama and also a certified Shimano wrench - sat the Di2 exam back in January so more than happy to install this lot for you.

Thanks I'll PM you, that'd be much appreciated.

Yes I got the DA Di2. I was debating between it and Ultegra Di2, but I got it at a decent price. I got tired of tweaking my DA 7800 and never getting the best shifting so I figured it was time to try something else.

Back
Top Bottom