What's new

Yoroshiku

araim1

Speeding Up
Jan 7, 2007
Hi all,

My name is Minoru Arai and just registered to this site. I met with Thomas a few days ago at Okutama ko when I visited there as the first ride of the year. He introduced this site. I found this site and the club very interesting, then decided to join. Please yorosiku.

I live in Musashi Murayama city which is located in 40Km west of Tokyo with my wife, two grown ups, 21 and 19, one dog and two birds.
I am in Dankai no sedai and love to ride on a bike and play tennis on weekend even though I am not too competitive.

I hope I can join any tours in the near future.

Minoru Arai

Welcome

I live in Tachikawa and I know this city Musashi Murayama as well. I work on Yokota base and we ride every weekend meeting on route 16 at 10am Saturday and Sunday. Come ride with us sometimes and we won't kill you riding, our rides are social funrides.

Hi all,

My name is Minoru Arai and just registered to this site. I met with Thomas a few days ago at Okutama ko when I visited there as the first ride of the year. He introduced this site. I found this site and the club very interesting, then decided to join. Please yorosiku.

I live in Musashi Murayama city which is located in 40Km west of Tokyo with my wife, two grown ups, 21 and 19, one dog and two birds.
I am in Dankai no sedai and love to ride on a bike and play tennis on weekend even though I am not too competitive.

I hope I can join any tours in the near future.

Minoru Arai

Welcome aboard, Arai-san! :welcome:

I am glad you have found your way to the TCC forum. I have followed your recommendation to climb up Tomin-no-mori, very challenging and exciting. Please do join us on one of our next tours!

welcome!

hi Arai san!

Thanks for joining! We will look forward to meeting up with you.

I live in Nerima, not so far from you.

Ash

Greetings from Las Vegas

Welcome on board araim-san:bike:

best wishes, hope when i get to tokyo to meet you.
hello everyone
Sal

こんにちは。Araiさん。

先日、風張峠に上りましたが、この時期はとてつもなく寒いですね。
奥多摩ツアーばかりでなく、東京西部方面のツアーはこれからも企画され(する?)ますのでぜひぜひ参加をお待ちしております。

ではツアーでお会いできることを楽しみに。

Back
Top Bottom