What's new

Yokota Friendship Festival 2006

Freeride39

Peloton Leader
May 28, 2006
Yokota Air Force base, come here on August 19th and 20th. They have Friendship Festival on the base.
However you cannot enter military facilities (it is held on runway), you can see air planes (including fighters from Atsugi Naval base), parashoot troops and you can buy some snacks, icecream, food, snowcone and etc at stand.

Shweeeeet. Perhaps we can drop by in the course of an unofficial TCC tour on the 19th... I will certainly come. :)

Will you be there, Freeride?

19th, I will be off!!. If you guys decide anything let me know because I will join.

Seems we have a plan and a team! :)

:bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: <== TCC Peloton (from right to left: Sora-san, Freeride-san, Newton-san, Thomas)

Oh, and perhaps we can upgrade this to an "Unoffical TCC Tour". :warau:

thomas said:
Oh, and perhaps we can upgrade this to an "Unoffical TCC Tour". :warau:
Let's do so!!!
Change the forum!

Yes I will be there waiting for you or I can meet you all somewhere for the ride into the base?

Freeride39 said:
Yes I will be there waiting for you or I can meet you all somewhere for the ride into the base?

Perhaps we can all meet up in Fussa City (JR Sta. or wherever) and you guide us into the base. :)

I might be free on the 19th as well; if I am, I'll gladly join you all to visit Yokosuka.

Yeah that would be very easy 7 minute bike ride from the station. :) Actually the nearest station is Higashi Fussa Eki

thomas said:
Perhaps we can all meet up in Fussa City (JR Sta. or wherever) and you guide us into the base. :)

Yes I can meet everyone at the station and then we could trek onto the base! That evening we can hit the enlisted club for drinks....LOL!

Hank said:
I might be free on the 19th as well; if I am, I'll gladly join you all to visit Yokosuka.
Then it will be :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike:

YOKOTA Festival

Howdy, folks! I am new to TCC. Yeah, I'd want to come to YOKOTA Festival. I live in the other side of Tokyo, though I will definitely be there.:D
(Hoping weather will be good)
What time are we gonna meet at the Higashi-Fussa station?

I LUV TEXAS said:
Howdy, folks! I am new to TCC. Yeah, I'd want to come to YOKOTA Festival. I live in the other side of Tokyo, though I will definitely be there.:D

If you want you can join us, Newton and I both live in the eastern parts of Tokyo and run to Yokota together. :)

I LUV TEXAS said:
Kimuraさん、こんにちは。

Then, it will be :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike:
:D

thomas said:
If you want you can join us, Newton and I both live in the eastern parts of Tokyo and run to Yokota together. :)

Thank you for the offer. Well, though, running bike from Koto-ku to Fussa may be too much for me.
I would rather go "Rinko"(take apart the bike and carry it on the train,
re-assemble at Fussa).
I am planning to get on from JR Hirai station. How'd this sounds?

Hi there,

how about meeting at Higashi Fussa Sta. at 11:00AM?

Back
Top Bottom