What's new

Yokota Friendship Festival 2006

Hey I have made it back to Japan

Just arrived at Yokota Air Base. My bike made a long journey in the Trico Sports Iron case. I had to pay a small oversize baggage fee on the bus ride to Yokota of $10 USD...cheap. I have passed my denwa number to Thomas, yes I will meet you all at the station. I hope the weather takes a turn for the better. Right now humid with drizzles of rain. Just enough to keep things wet!

Freeride39 said:
Just arrived at Yokota Air Base. My bike made a long journey in the Trico Sports Iron case. I had to pay a small oversize baggage fee on the bus ride to Yokota of $10 USD...cheap. I have passed my denwa number to Thomas, yes I will meet you all at the station. I hope the weather takes a turn for the better. Right now humid with drizzles of rain. Just enough to keep things wet!

Yeehaw, welcome back to Japan! ;)

I admit I like that fine drizzle very much, lolol.

Hi Freeride-san,

welcome back to Japan!:D

About 19th, 11:00AM at Higashi Fussa Sta., ok?

Important notice for the "eastern team" (Miki, Newton): we are going to meet at 8.30am in front of the "sumo combini" in Ryogoku. :)

Find the directions below. :angel:

I'll meet with the Eastern Team at 8:30 AM tomorrow in front of the sumo combini -

Hi,

Western team (me :warau: ) will go Higashi Fussa on time.:D

See you!

sound's good,
so some guys will meet in Higashi Fussa Sta at 11:00AM and for Eastern team :D we'll meet in Ryogoku at 8:30AM.

See you all there.

:climb02:

more some bikers may join the "eastern team" tomorrow. :rolleyes:

see you then at 8.30 front of sumo-combini!!

Shay,

thanks for "sponsoring" our stay at Yokota AFB and for guiding us around. It was a terrific day! :thumb:

A few pictures can be found in the "unofficial" gallery. :)

Thank you very much everyone!

I just came back home and took shower. I want to let you know I came back home safe.

I LUV TEXAS said:
I just came back home and took shower. I want to let you know I came back home safe.

Thanks for joining! We do hope to see you on one of our next tours. :)

Freeride-san,

thank you for your guide!

Yeah, It was very exciting ride. Thanks to Freeride, who guide us inside Yokota air base. :thumb:

Thank U all!!

Shay, thank you for hosting us. My summer vacation started with such a great fun. Hoping to seeing you again soon. When you need a help about "TREK" shop let me know, I will give you guide to the store.

Sora-san, thank you very much. Haven't had a chance to talk with you more,
but next time.

Hunk, when you will come back to Japan, let's ride again.

Thomas, Miki, Newton: after I took apart, I took "Koshu-kaido" for going back home. Please pardon me that I am not used to group run yet.

My thanks as well to Shay for hosting us and to all of you for your friendly company; it was a pleasure to travel and hang out together last Saturday.

Next time I'm in the area and have a bike I hope to join another TCC tour -

Hank

Back
Top Bottom