Yokota Friendship Festival 2006

Freeride39

Peloton Leader
May 28, 2006
California/Tokyo Japan/Okinawa
Yokota Air Force base, come here on August 19th and 20th. They have Friendship Festival on the base.
However you cannot enter military facilities (it is held on runway), you can see air planes (including fighters from Atsugi Naval base), parashoot troops and you can buy some snacks, icecream, food, snowcone and etc at stand.

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
多摩区
Shweeeeet. Perhaps we can drop by in the course of an unofficial TCC tour on the 19th... I will certainly come. :)

Will you be there, Freeride?

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
多摩区
Seems we have a plan and a team! :)

:bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: <== TCC Peloton (from right to left: Sora-san, Freeride-san, Newton-san, Thomas)

Oh, and perhaps we can upgrade this to an "Unoffical TCC Tour". :warau:

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
多摩区
Freeride39 said:
Yes I will be there waiting for you or I can meet you all somewhere for the ride into the base?
Perhaps we can all meet up in Fussa City (JR Sta. or wherever) and you guide us into the base. :)

Aug 12, 2006
Tokyo
YOKOTA Festival

Howdy, folks! I am new to TCC. Yeah, I'd want to come to YOKOTA Festival. I live in the other side of Tokyo, though I will definitely be there.:D
(Hoping weather will be good)
What time are we gonna meet at the Higashi-Fussa station?

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
多摩区
I LUV TEXAS said:
Howdy, folks! I am new to TCC. Yeah, I'd want to come to YOKOTA Festival. I live in the other side of Tokyo, though I will definitely be there.:D
If you want you can join us, Newton and I both live in the eastern parts of Tokyo and run to Yokota together. :)

Sora

Basho's companion
Nov 2, 2005
Yokohama -> Fukuoka
www.e-wadachi.com
I LUV TEXAS said:
Kimuraさん、こんにちは。

Then, it will be :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike:
:D

Aug 12, 2006
Tokyo
thomas said:
If you want you can join us, Newton and I both live in the eastern parts of Tokyo and run to Yokota together. :)

Thank you for the offer. Well, though, running bike from Koto-ku to Fussa may be too much for me.
I would rather go "Rinko"(take apart the bike and carry it on the train,
re-assemble at Fussa).
I am planning to get on from JR Hirai station. How'd this sounds?