What's new

Ride Yokosuka Area. Official Ride Thread.

For everyone who wants to join our Miura loop, we are starting as usual 0700 at 7/11 on route 16 in Yokusuka.
@Sean would be cool to have you on board again.
Some of our regulars are on vacation and it would be great having some new faces on the team.

Safe and fun riding to everyone.

Thanks for the invite. I'm in HI right now on business, so unfortunately couldn't join you. I heard it was beautiful (finally). Maybe next week!

Just a short heads up.
Saturday's regular ride is basically on, but looking at the weather forecast makes it more of a Friday night call.
I'll be riding on Sunday and/or Monday in case Saturday's rained out.
Stay tuned in case you want to join this one.
Btw, I'll check with the others about the starting time. It might get's moved to 0630 or even 0600 to beat the heat and traffic.

I'm thinking of heading out for a quick round testing some short climbing after my longish break on Monday morning. Starting time not fixed, but preferable not later then 0700. Starting point not fixed. Depends on who will join.

"Back and better than ever"

New start time! 0600 to get us out of the heat just a tad earlier.
Same meet up - 7/11 near Mikasa Park!

digial_alarm_clock.jpg

Aug 1st is a go! It will be hot!!!
0600 start at Mikasa 7-11.
Tomorrow I will be sporting my manly socks and 2 water bottles.

Harry - the plan as of right now is yes, there is a ride. No one has committed yet, but that usually means there will be 6 of us.
The loop has bail outs in plenty of places, but the 'normal' loop is 70km. This past week, we did an extra leg and it ended up being 110km or so for several.
Some guys did not want to do the extra bit, so they cut off and did the normal route.

We will meet at the 7-11 by Womble gate and roll out around 0600.

If your starting point happens to be near Zushi - a small group will meet at the 7-11 on rt 24 at 0530 and head over to the 0600 meetup together.

Had a few no-shows - however a strong group today.
The wind put a hurting on me early - but the sun coming out in full strength took what little I had left.

@HarryM - it was nice to meet you and hope you had fun!
@Sean - Good to see you this morning - looking forward to when you can make it out for the full ride!

11949556_629172726415_603275965715020311_n.jpg

This weekend we are Shifting gears!!! Start time is TBD - however the Loop will not take place as normal.

This week we are taking the ferry and playing in Chiba. Time for a change and this should be a good kick in the ass for the legs.

12037942_10153560478182808_8114814236600422855_n.jpg

Haha - I just simply relayed the info that was relayed to me. :)

I take no credit for the artistic integrity!

Back
Top Bottom