What's new

Ride Yokohama, Fujisawa, Kamakura and surrounds - Official Ride Thread

jonmanjiro

Speeding Up
Dec 29, 2019
Yokohama, Fujisawa, Kamakura and surrounds - Official Ride Thread! Should we just make it the official Kanagawa ride thread? :)

Anyone planning any rides soon?

Last edited:

pesos

Cruising
Dec 28, 2020
I have morning meetings thurs but could ride starting around 9:30 or 10 (out of Hodogaya) - fri-sun are shot for me this week

Ruda

Speeding Up
Nov 22, 2019
I am considering Yabitsu tomorrow morning, leaving Kawasaki around 6am.
If i manage to leave in time to avoid rush hour, i might take the train.

Anyone feel free to join :)

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
I am considering Yabitsu tomorrow morning
FYI the north side is still closed for repairs - forecast variously to reopen on either 26 February or 31 March, according to signage on site, but who knows. If you're just planning to go up to the top and back, no problem.

Eq9JfI0UYAE1atX.jpeg

201123ヤビツ008.jpg

Ruda

Speeding Up
Nov 22, 2019
FYI the north side is still closed for repairs - forecast variously to reopen on either 26 February or 31 March, according to signage on site, but who knows. If you're just planning to go up to the top and back, no problem.

Thanks for the heads up :)
Up and back is the plan. Maybe down to where it is closed

pesos

Cruising
Dec 28, 2020
That looks like a great spot, wish I didn't have calls in the morning.

olykoek

Cruising
Oct 4, 2020
I won’t be able to ride until Saturday... but i will post a few ideas a bit later

olykoek

Cruising
Oct 4, 2020
If you haven't got a ride to do tomorrow... @jonmanjiro will be doing a shortened version of this tomorrow.
Probably 75km from Tateba Station (if you're interested, we can meet along the way, or ...work something out.)

(instead of going out to Yamakita and Odawara, we'll turn south towards the beach at the Yabitsu Pass intersection.)

Top Bottom