What's new

Yair hospitalized

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Guys and Gals,

My good freind and riding buddy as well as a member of the TCC community was admitted to hospital today after loosing conscieness while out riding today.

I don't have any other details of how it happened but as soon as I know and which Shinjuku hospital he's in I will let you know so you can go visit him and support him like we do all out wounded comrades.

Send positive vibes, prayers or whatever you do his way and to his family.

That's awful news. I hope he recovers quickly and please keep us informed James.

Sorry to hear that - hope Yair makes a speedy recovery.
AW.

Sounds scary...

hope the cause of the lost consciousness was nothing serious (a bad bout of hunger knock?) and that Yair is already on the better hand. Get well soon Yair, you are strong...praying for you!

(keep us posted James)

Definitely a dizzying virus floating around... hope he didn't hurt himself.
Needs a good rest most likely...

おおだいじに、

My best wishes for a speedy recovery! Please keep us posted.

Hope Yair is doing okay...please post news when you have it.

Sending positive thoughts in Yair's direction. I sure hope he's OK.

Deej

He's in a place called Haruyama Geka Byouin in Shinjuku. Room 503.

If you're planning to visit, the visiting hour is from 13:00 to 20:00.

I hope he's recovering soon and back to saddle again. I'll pray for him.

OMG - very close to my house. And one of my best friend is a ortho nurse there. This place specializes in orthopedics related accidents and EMT. James, if he needs anything just have him give me a ring. Literally its less than 5min from my place.

Looks like this is the place:

http://www.haruyama-hosp.com/hospital/map.html

I'll try to drop by on Wednesday - though would be even more delighted if he had already recovered by then and was out of the hospital...

I have no contact with him apart from through his wife..... I suggest you pop by and say hi and that we are all sending him our best wishes.

Im heading over tomorrow.

Ok guys, Yair has wrestled his phone back so is contactable! If you want to send him your best wishes PM me and I will give you his e-mail address.

Just to let you know he has a fractured hip that will need bolts.... Titanium or compositive materials I hope!

He will be hospitalised for 3 weeks and off the bike for 3 months, so please if you can pay him a visit as Im sure he'll have cabin fever within the week!

Back
Top Bottom