Yair hospitalized

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Guys and Gals,

My good freind and riding buddy as well as a member of the TCC community was admitted to hospital today after loosing conscieness while out riding today.

I don't have any other details of how it happened but as soon as I know and which Shinjuku hospital he's in I will let you know so you can go visit him and support him like we do all out wounded comrades.

Send positive vibes, prayers or whatever you do his way and to his family.

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
tokyo
www.roadfixie.com
OMG - very close to my house. And one of my best friend is a ortho nurse there. This place specializes in orthopedics related accidents and EMT. James, if he needs anything just have him give me a ring. Literally its less than 5min from my place.

Looks like this is the place:

http://www.haruyama-hosp.com/hospital/map.html

I'll try to drop by on Wednesday - though would be even more delighted if he had already recovered by then and was out of the hospital...

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
I have no contact with him apart from through his wife..... I suggest you pop by and say hi and that we are all sending him our best wishes.

Im heading over tomorrow.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Ok guys, Yair has wrestled his phone back so is contactable! If you want to send him your best wishes PM me and I will give you his e-mail address.

Just to let you know he has a fractured hip that will need bolts.... Titanium or compositive materials I hope!

He will be hospitalised for 3 weeks and off the bike for 3 months, so please if you can pay him a visit as Im sure he'll have cabin fever within the week!