What's new

Help Woodprint Jersey

fredstaple

Speeding Up
Nov 1, 2009
As the design was developing for the club jersey, it got me thinking that what I really wanted was a jersey with a classic Japanese woodprint design.

I found a crane and rising sun I liked on the net and drew it with Sharpie onto a white jersey. It is ameteur at best, but fun.

Does anyone know anyone selling jerseys with classic Japanese artwork on them. My internet searches have not turned anything up.

Does anyone know anyone selling jerseys with classic Japanese artwork on them. My internet searches have not turned anything up.
Pearl Izumi have one or two in their repertoire from time to time.

image041.jpg

image039.gif

etc.

One year they did a really nice one of Hokusai's Big Wave. You might be able to find more on Yahoo! Auctions.

Why not get Champ Sys to make you one?

We can do one-offs. And don't require any 'maker's logo' to clutter up and destroy the 'wa'.

Love the katana slashes on the first one, but they should have some splattered blood for the full effect:warau:

The two shirts I posted will be available for limited periods this year. First the cheery blossoms, then the samurai. Place an order with your Pearl Izumi-friendly bike shop to avoid disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom