What's new

Wish list, naughty or nice, What do you want?

George5

Maximum Pace
Oct 16, 2014
Christmas is on the way. Bike wise I'm good but to get started on a cold morning I want one of these.

71qMrLFWR6L._SL1500_.jpg

EE Cycleworks brakes (or a front one at least)
eecycleworks-eebrake-road-bike-lightweight2.jpg

Such weenie. So stiffness. Wow.

Nothing material; whatever I want, I buy immediately.

What I want...

-Gigabyte to release a 32gb GTX 980
-The SLI protocol to actually combine the VRAM of each card into a grand total, rather than just using the VRAM of the first card in the array.
-Renoise to properly use dual monitors.
-Graphene to be 300 years further into development.
-Smoking to be made illegal.
-The Sisters Of Mercy to make Floodland 2.
-Carbon rims and tubular tyres to get at least 10 times better than they are at the moment.
-Cherry to make a keyboard switch half-way between the Red and Brown.
-Adidas to start making Tuscany trainers again.
-People to Google stuff before asking me how to do it.
-Blender to improve the UV Mapping system to incorporate on the fly UV updates, even when modelling in Dynatopology mode (and not melt every GPU dat cum tes')

Etc.

My Christmas came early because of a sale.... it was buy it now when the bike was $1500 off or wait for Christmas and pay full price for the next years model.

My wife chose wisely!

Virgin Atlantic to keep flying to Tokyo.

What I will be getting is Gopro. Sod the filming I can blame it's aero impact for how slow I am.

More light, even if not sunshine, and dry roads.

Reactions: TCC
More light, even if not sunshine, and dry roads.

Bloody right. It does not need to get light at 4am. Japan needs to adopt some kind of daylight saving system so that it doesn't get dark at 7pm in the middle of summer. Imagine the training you could get up to if it stayed light for 2 hours longer!!!

Daylight savings time - Or go out riding at 4am to get two hours of riding in before "other responsibilities" wake up.

That said, it's tough to get going on the morning commute at 6am when it's still dark in winter.

Daylight savings time - Or go out riding at 4am to get two hours of riding in before "other responsibilities" wake up.

That said, it's tough to get going on the morning commute at 6am when it's still dark in winter.

When you stay up hammering the Nikkei every night and making PROPER money, 4am is not a time that exists. Having more light in the evening is way better.

If you all want to make some money, to buy all these toys, you might want to buy some GoPro stock. It is on the way down at the moment, but I suspect that after the holiday period when people start buying them as gifts and confidence returns, the price may shoot up to an all time high (at which point you sell).

Obviously you are responsible for any gains or losses you make, but that is my tip, and cycle related too...

Speaking of money, I'd like the yen to be back below 140 to the pound for Christmas. Wiggle is getting too expensive for my liking.

Reactions: mau
Speaking of money, I'd like the yen to be back below 140 to the pound for Christmas. Wiggle is getting too expensive for my liking.
I've given up on wiggle these days. It seems like if I look around, I can get most things cheaper locally.
Hopefully I won't be seeing any more dhb hats on our rides in the future ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom