What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Wilier Zero 7 / Campi SuperRec / Bora One - Brand New

Noud

Warming-Up
Oct 22, 2012
Unfortunately I do not have time as much as I like to ride. I am selling my brand new Wilier Zero 7. Campagnolo Super Record, Bora one Carbon wheels. The ultimate climbing machine. Under 6kg! Size:L

I have only ridden it a couple of time. In perfect mint condition!

I bought it in January 2013.

New price: 9.900 euro
Now: 5.900 euro!

Let me know when you are interested and we can set up a test ride in Tokyo.

Thanks!

Noud

Christ, a big boy whip if ever there was one.

Would have had it off you if it was in medium. This doesn't help you at all, I realise, but just wanted to offer a doff of the cap, re- the wheels.

VIVA L'ITALIA - I love the bikes from this region (Veneto)

Hi OwenJames,

Yes, sucks I know. The outlook of less work and travel and more time on the bike is not in favor of the latter. Hence I decided to sell it unfortunately. If you know anyone, let me know.

Noud

I'm interested but unfortunately on Sunday I've left Tokyo.
Any chance that you will travel to Europe soon?

Hi Tachikawa,

I am only flying to Europe (for sure) in September. However I have many friends/co-workers who fly to Europe regularly. Where are you based now? For sure some of my friends fly to Amsterdam over the next few weeks.

Let me know :)

Noud

What size is it?

Unfortunately I do not have time as much as I like to ride. I am selling my brand new Wilier Zero 7. Campagnolo Super Record, Bora one Carbon wheels. The ultimate climbing machine. Under 6kg! Size:L

I have only ridden it a couple of time. In perfect mint condition!

I bought it in January 2013.

New price: 9.900 euro
Now: 5.900 euro!

Let me know when you are interested and we can set up a test ride in Tokyo.

Thanks!

Noud

Back
Top Bottom