What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Wilier Triestina Izoard XP (size S)

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
Having the new bike now as a weekend bike and the CX one as a commuter, can't find much use for my Wilier any longer.

Full Ultegra 6800 setup (brifters, brakes, FD-RD, chainring/cranks, wheels/hubs, if you want even pedals). 2014 model, bought in Jan 2015 (was 250,000 yen new, bought it as good as new display only bike for 180,000 - now asking 120,000 yen). Got all the paperwork for it too. Ritchey headset and carbon seat post, full carbon frame and fork, always meticulously maintained and kept indoors. Recently put new tires (Conti Gator Hardshell 25mm), all cables, bartape and chain. Was intended on using it for quite a while yet, but got an offer I couldn't refuse so... Had just one light crash, on the left side (non drivetrain), and there is some scratches on left lever, saddle and seat stay (barely visible). I took most of the hit that time, but not even my clothes ripped - just slipped when cornering. Sharp breaking and shifting, put some power through it yesterday - not a sound to be heard, puuurfect machine.

Pictured but not included: bell, camera, front light, pump. Optional: if you want I can add Ult 6800 pedals (plenty of use, part of the left one chipped off 3,000 yen), almost new Ult 8000 brake calipers (only 1 month use on my new bike, changed to lighter ones - 5,000 yen plus). Included in the price above: 2 bottle cages, rear light. It's size S on the pictured geometry.

Can't send this, so either pick-up from Arakawa (around km mark 18) or I can ride it and hand it over somewhere in Tokyo on weekends (only for those who wire the money up front as I've had bad experiences with people trying to sneak out of a deal far too late as I'm delivering the goods already!) PM for any other details.

IMG_20180716_161803.jpgIMG_20180716_161813.jpgIMG_20180716_161820.jpgIMG_20180716_161827.jpgIMG_20180716_161839.jpgIMG_20180716_161847.jpgIMG_20180716_161938.jpgIMG_20180716_162019.jpgIMG_20180716_162053.jpg

wilier_izo_geo_10_f.jpg

update: I've sold the Ultegra 8000 brake calipers separately, so can't offer as an option here any longer. also, the 6800 pedals I can do for no extra charge, so basically consider those included too. as noted, part of one is chipped off and better consider these just for test rides etc as a transition to something more permanent

I've been having private inquires and thought it's only fair to extend the offers I made in private (since there's still no commitment) in public as well. I'm dropping the price for the setup as above to 110,000 yen, or if you choose the Mavic wheels I'm selling separately instead of these Ultegras, the price is 100,000 yen. I would prefer to sell the bike to someone who will use it, but if not sold by late Sep/early Oct I'll take it with me to EU to leave there and ride every couple of years when I go over. So it would be a waste for the bike, but I want to clear some space, so it'll be gone soon one way or the other.

Just sold the Mavic wheels, so this is only available with the ultegra ones shown in the photos for 110,000 yen now. My EU flight has been booked for Oct 5 now, so there's only about a month left if someone is considering this bike, before it's gone for good. It's now or never.

next weekend (Sep 15-17) I'll be out of Tokyo, so this bike is only gonna be available on one long weekend of Sep 22-24 if anyone is sitting on the fence about it (or theoretically today too as I'm at home mostly)

I've been getting some inquires and even people having a look at the actual bike. let me put in public what's been privately offer to some: this is now down to 100,000 yen, but won't go a single yen below that (I've refused 80,000 yen, I've refused 90,000 and would refuse 99,000 yen too, so really not negotiable anymore). in the end I couldn't go to Fukushima this weekend, so I'll be in Tokyo and this is gonna be available over these coming two long weekends before getting off the market for good. so now's the time to make the move

Back
Top Bottom