What's new

Wiki Wiki; slowly growing

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
Just a quick note to say thank you to all those who have contributed to the Wiki so far. It is growing slowly, with decent, useful information.

There is still an endless amount of information which could go in there, and the whole structure / organisation of the articles could do with some work (maybe), but it is filling up nicely. So, keep up the good work.

Kudos to you for actively and so diligently working away in the TCC dungeon. I would urge all members to find something to contribute. We all have knowledge that can greatly benefit members and guests alike.

Feel free to sling in my garmin sensor repair / paraffin waxing guides. I'll gladly expand on them with photos if needs be.

The wiki is user generated, so anything you wish to include, can be added by yourself.

Discussion pages; working on this now, as it happens. Will complete later today and roll out the feature.

Potentially, the discussion pages will work in a slightly different way to Wikipedia; they will be regular threads which are hard linked to a particular page on the Wiki, kept in this Wiki subforum, meaning the full forum discussion software can be utilised (tagging, moderation tools, watching, embedding, etc), and the Wiki itself remains free of any discussion, just focusing on the facts.

Again, will roll out once complete.

https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/wiki/useful-items/ has a few items listed but I'm sure you Kantou conbini monkeys know a lot more than I do, no 7-11s up here. Please feel free to head on over and add some items. The wiki is a community project and no one should feel intimidated by adding to it. Cheers KS.

Back
Top Bottom