What's new

wiggle "sales"

What have they done in the past?
This is the first one I've known.

I uses the 15% off dhb and will also be getting those vouchers but not sure I'll use them.

I'm with you that it is a bit dull this time, but I suspect they sold all the old bike stuff in the summer sale which was pretty massive and now its just running/swimming gear.
I'm intrigued by the Prorace bikes on sale (there was a Di2 carbon model on there for a little over 210k that I quite fancied, and there are still the Nemesis SRAM Red) but can't find anything about them....

Since they were bought out, I have had a lot of issues with them. Sending me different from what I ordered four times consecutively is one example that stands out. I recently wanted to spend between 20 and 30,000 yen on tools and other odds and ends, and ended up getting it through Ribble. Shipping is not included, but selection and prices beat Wiggle. I have my eye on some wheels from Wiggle, and their Garmin prices are fairly competative, but other than that...

Over the new year there were 2 good sales, one was Japan specific, and only notified on the Japanese language site (but details available in English, I think)

25% off list price. I found this useful for items that normally are not receiving discounts.

They also had a 20% off basket price over a certain amount.

I have never had a problem with their service, and if you look around, they sometimes have amazing prices. I would tend to use them for higher priced items, and try to shop locally for other things.

I've had no trouble with them, they were perfect for me last year buying an entire winter and summer kit,with their decently priced dhb gear, although it seems like dhb has taken a price hike recently I don't remember the short bibs being 100$+ when I bought them.

Anyone got a better place to buy gels?

Over the new year there were 2 good sales, one was Japan specific, and only notified on the Japanese language site (but details available in English, I think)

25% off list price. I found this useful for items that normally are not receiving discounts.

They also had a 20% off basket price over a certain amount.

Then maybe I'm just late. :(

Ah, well...

Does this mean you regularly check it in Japanese or always have it in Japanese?
Do you get emails in Japanese about Japan specific sales?
I am bombarded with mails about sales starting and ending and am so weak willed and such a capitalist wet dream that I fill my boots every time.

Some J-specific ones would ruin me...but I`d love it.

Does this mean you regularly check it in Japanese or always have it in Japanese?
Do you get emails in Japanese about Japan specific sales?
I am bombarded with mails about sales starting and ending and am so weak willed and such a capitalist wet dream that I fill my boots every time.

Some J-specific ones would ruin me...but I`d love it.

I keep the website in Japanese until I get down to the nitty gritty. Also sometimes see ads on various websites in Japanese with info about sales. I am not on any specific mailing with them.

Our company works quite close with Wiggle so I'll try post any promotions when they send them to me each month;)

Chainreaction has some great offers on!

Dura Ace 7950 crankset for 35,000 JPY and with free shipping! Quick call to stronglite and I now have a Dura Ace crank for CX with classic gear spread!

Back
Top Bottom