What's new

Where to sell a bike?

Tadashi

Warming-Up
Jun 18, 2007
Hello,

I'm planning to sell my hybrid. I'm planning to buy a real road bike, so I don't need it anymore.

It's nothing fancy, just a cheap hybrid. Giant Escape R3 SE. I used it only for 1200 km, no scratches or anything.

Any tips for where to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm planning to sell my hybrid. I'm planning to buy a real road bike, so I don't need it anymore. Any tips for where to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Tadashi,

why don't you try the TCC Classifieds section? :)

Other options include Yahoo Auctions or just ask your LBS (local bicycle shop) to sell it for you.

Good luck!

Oh, thanks, didn't notice it. :eek: I'll post there.

And about bike shops. They usually don't sell second hand bikes. Which ones do sell them?

Can you please name some shop that does it? I live in Nakano area.

I asked at my LBS today, they do not recommend to sell used bikes through shops as they tend to pocket hefty commissions. What they did recommend though is Yahoo Auctions. Good luck!

I asked at my LBS today, they do not recommend to sell used bikes through shops as they tend to pocket hefty commissions. What they did recommend though is Yahoo Auctions. Good luck!
Yes, I asked a few shops and the price was really bad. But I managed to sell the bike through this site! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom