What's new

Where can I try on Sidi shoes in Tokyo

snoogly

Maximum Pace
Oct 14, 2007
I plan to buy a pair of Sidi MTB shoes, but would obviously like to try some on before taking the plunge and buying a discounted pair online. Can someone suggest a (largish) cycling shop in Tokyo with a (largish) selection of Sidi shoes on display?

If you can stand to go in there, Y's Road in Akasaka used to stock Sidi's. Not sure about MTB though.

I did the same.

Y's has a clothing store in Ueno/Suiehirocho that has a much larger selection of shoes. Might want to try there.

Ys in Shinjuku had a large collection of Sidi MTB shoes as well. They did two weeks ago, anyway. They are in the BYGS Building.

Not sure if you sorted it yet, but I saw some Sidi's in SEO cycles in Omiya on Sunday.

I am guessing this means they will stock them all over the place, so if you get stuck, give them a go. Way more friendly than Y's Road too (well, all the stores of both that I have been in...)

Not sure if you sorted it yet, but I saw some Sidi's in SEO cycles in Omiya on Sunday.

I am guessing this means they will stock them all over the place, so if you get stuck, give them a go. Way more friendly than Y's Road too (well, all the stores of both that I have been in...)

New SEO in Moriya too run by my favorite Tencho from the Shin Matsudo SEO.
Don't tell them but I got my SIDIs from the SEO in Makuhari..... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom