What's new

Where can I try on Sidi shoes in Tokyo

snoogly

Maximum Pace
Oct 14, 2007
I plan to buy a pair of Sidi MTB shoes, but would obviously like to try some on before taking the plunge and buying a discounted pair online. Can someone suggest a (largish) cycling shop in Tokyo with a (largish) selection of Sidi shoes on display?

Wolfman

Speeding Up
Jul 31, 2007
If you can stand to go in there, Y's Road in Akasaka used to stock Sidi's. Not sure about MTB though.

I did the same.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Y's has a clothing store in Ueno/Suiehirocho that has a much larger selection of shoes. Might want to try there.

Pete

Speeding Up
Sep 22, 2006
Ys in Shinjuku had a large collection of Sidi MTB shoes as well. They did two weeks ago, anyway. They are in the BYGS Building.

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Not sure if you sorted it yet, but I saw some Sidi's in SEO cycles in Omiya on Sunday.

I am guessing this means they will stock them all over the place, so if you get stuck, give them a go. Way more friendly than Y's Road too (well, all the stores of both that I have been in...)

Edogawakikkoman

Maximum Pace
Jan 14, 2007
Not sure if you sorted it yet, but I saw some Sidi's in SEO cycles in Omiya on Sunday.

I am guessing this means they will stock them all over the place, so if you get stuck, give them a go. Way more friendly than Y's Road too (well, all the stores of both that I have been in...)

New SEO in Moriya too run by my favorite Tencho from the Shin Matsudo SEO.
Don't tell them but I got my SIDIs from the SEO in Makuhari..... :confused:

Top Bottom