What's new

What's your GDW plan?

kimm

Maximum Pace
Dec 25, 2009
Hi guys,
Long long holiday starts from this Friday. What's your plan?
Anybody going to ride outside? It'll be my pleasure to join you guys anywhere. Thank you and have a good day~ :eek:

Kimm

Same here no plans.... no cash no job :( Just riding! :D

I am in

Hi Kimm,

I am up for a ride next week. But an easy ride this time. :p How about the 3rd?

Keren

Wx-permitting, I'll try to score a last-minute overnight someplace up in Noto tuesday or wednesday. Then will pop the bike in the car and try to get two days of new scenery. (and skip the boring stuff between here and there)

Or just local riding.

I'd like to do 180-200k course including several Toge. ;)
Matsuhime/Mikuni/Boso/whatever??? And one of my friend will join this as well.

@Mike, that ironman guy wants to join us again! uuuu.......... :rolleyes:)
@Keren, you're 2011 Japan Duathlon Champion, what're you talking about??? hehe

Work work work :warau:

Im up for an Otarumi, Matsuhime, Kazahari ride!

I'm same as FE - just keep wheels turning! But I will do 1 week microcycle with minimum carb to drop weight. So far my ideas:

1) Easy transits with interval / hill. Like FE's 'Beginner ride' to Tomin No Mori.
2) Kazahari Repeats. I need to test / prep for Azami.
3) Any 'Zone 3 or Zone 4' riding is fine. Just up from LSD.
4) Shorter rides with hard intervals (8x4 or 10x2) I will do this tomorrow am, btw , on Arakawa.

Tim.... let me know if you need a pace bike or heckler.

Belgium style, I suppose? Could be interesting - will you promise to wear a maid's kit whilst heckling?

Tim.... let me know if you need a pace bike or heckler.

I was hoping to do my first ride to Fuji-san on Saturday if the weather is okay and nothing comes up. 160 - 200km. If there is a similar ride, I would be up for that too...

So far this week, my 3 rides have amassed just over 3,000m of climbing so my aim is to try and reach 5,000 by the end of the week which will be my biggest weekly total. So now I`ve written that, I will have to stick to it, :mad: though apparently we might have rain Sunday... Will require 1 day 2 x 30, and the other 3 x 30 so will be at the lower end of lactate training and that way, should help with endurance as well.

As a result, next week I might be in purgatory but as we are visiting the in-laws I figured I won`t notice the difference. :ninja: Plus, the mother-in-law`s cooking is good for working on my weight loss. :angel:

im going to tominnomori tomorrow. hopefully see u guys there.(i ll do by myself so if we r lucky we can say hello there :) )
kimm

Back
Top Bottom