What's new

Review What do you think of this helmet

adventurous cyclist

turtle speed cyclist
May 16, 2019
I don't think this helmet is really that safe to use I mean the ears are exposed the back of the neck the higher part of the back of the neck head is exposed also I I would not buy it but I don't know it's supposed to pass some pretty rigid test but anyway here's a link to it. https://m.pinkbike.com/news/review-lazer-coyote-kineticore-helmet.html

it would be safer than any helmet I've ever owned. Bike helmets are a balance between protection, lightweight and aerodynamics. I have a Lazer helmet and it's the beats Specialized Giro Bell for comfort.

it would be safer than any helmet I've ever owned. Bike helmets are a balance between protection, lightweight and aerodynamics. I have a Lazer helmet and it's the beats Specialized Giro Bell for comfort.
How much are they then.

I don't think this helmet is really that safe to use
In the article:
...the protection can not be understated, with the Coyote Kineticore being granted a 5-star protection rating from Virginia Tech.
Five star Virginia Tech rating, CPSC certified
At the heart of Lazer helmets is their own rotational impact protection system called KinetiCore. In 2022, when they announced their new technology and its use in their helmets, they were quick to point out that they had up until that point used MIPS all through their ranges. The KinetiCore design involves shaping the EPS foam into blocks that are intended to deform and shear to reduce the force of an impact.

Somehow I don't think Shimano would buy a company like Lazer unless they thought the products were good.

Back
Top Bottom