What's new

Welcome back Franz

Ja Servus, Franz! Wensd du as Estereich bist nou kimma ja Deitsch re'n. Wenns'd halwat so guad Radlfoan konnst wüi dei Goschn göid nou bist niad schlächt!

Ha ha ha !

Thank you my friends, I was beginning to think that everyone was against me, that there were no true cyclists. Men with steel hearts and willpower of the gods. I can see there is hope here, there are men of my own mold, sculpted like david (with arms) borne out of a titanium forge with legs like steam pistons and the ability to snap cranks with the steel of their gaze. Fear not my gallant bretheren you are no longer alone in this whimpering pit of mediocrity. Take hope in that I, Franz have arrived to guide your path into the paved hills of your own destiny and beyond, where the gods of cyclists past lie in wait to reward those with the courage to step past the fire and into unknown. The Mashing steel and chain is now your friend, the snapping of carbon and sinew is now your music, and the sweet smell of victory is now your ripe reward!!

Ride forth, reach out and take what is yours!!
Is it just me, or does this style of writing remind you of another member on TCC?

Ja Servus, Franz! Wensd du as Estereich bist nou kimma ja Deitsch re'n. Wenns'd halwat so guad Radlfoan konnst wüi dei Goschn göid nou bist niad schlächt!

bon aswè Joe Wein I imħabba du smiješne riječ igre. разбира се da tercih ettiğim að tala um vožnja biciklom. juuri niin jokainen entén da, İngilis saxlamaq edək??

TRUMP!

BOT FAIL!
bon aswè Joe Wein I imħabba du smiješne riječ igre. разбира се da tercih ettiğim að tala um vožnja biciklom. juuri niin jokainen entén da, İngilis saxlamaq edək??

Franz - maybe you should try a depletion diet, you broke the ramp on that one!

Ya you are right GSAtupo, I could have done better but I was in a rush to get out the door and meet the President of Shimano who was taking me out to dinner. Anyway why respond in the same phonetically spelled Austrian dialect when I could have some fun with all my other tongues.

Either way you Americans with one tongue cannot understand any of it. Would you like me to translate what Joe Wein said for you? It was pretty funny. And to answer you Joe.

Yes, I can!

Or perhaps you can translate it for us? ha ha ha! Now that is even funnier!

Well, all my followers here, I must tell you my latest. Alberto Contador, my great friend and Ally has asked me to join him for some training intensives in the Pyrenees. Of course I cannot say no, He is very motivated to win this years TDF and of course he cannot do it without me. Well so he said. Of course he can do it without me! ha ha ha Just jokes

So I will be away for a while and won't be able to log on. All those who have paid their deposits for the first training camp, don't worry I will be back and we can do it then. I might even bring you back a signed shirt or hat or something..

Abschiedsgruß until next time!

For those still wondering what Joe Wein said... he said this...

If you can ride your bike half as well as your mouth goes, you are not bad! ha ha ha! Funny guy Joe Wein!

Krantz, thanks for (not) posting your credentials, picture of your divinely shaped climber physique, or any other proof that you are not just a big-mouthed troll like all of us think you are. Oh, wait, you have nothing to post... Say hello to your imaginary friend Alberto, and please try not to get him too exhausted before the TDF.
Also, may I recommend the following forum as more appropriate for you to troll:
http://forums.psychcentral.com/anxiety-panic-phobias/32378-attention-seeking-behaviour.html
Good luck!

If the guy's not posting dodgy advice and endangering folk what does it matter? A bit of lighthearted fun never killed anyone. Sweep the sand from your knickers and move on if it upsets you so ;)

I think he's supercool and now all the old heroes are under suspicion of using during their glory years we all need new ones. I found mine right here!

If the guy's not posting dodgy advice and endangering folk what does it matter? A bit of lighthearted fun never killed anyone. Sweep the sand from your knickers and move on if it upsets you so ;)

I think he's supercool and now all the old heroes are under suspicion of using during their glory years we all need new ones. I found mine right here!

If this is your hero...well... I for one prefer to choose my heroes by what they DO and not by the smart-ass comments they make... But, hey, that's me...

Well, all my followers here, I must tell you my latest. Alberto Contador, my great friend and Ally has asked me to join him for some training intensives in the Pyrenees. Of course I cannot say no, He is very motivated to win this years TDF and of course he cannot do it without me. Well so he said. Of course he can do it without me! ha ha ha Just jokes

So I will be away for a while and won't be able to log on. All those who have paid their deposits for the first training camp, don't worry I will be back and we can do it then. I might even bring you back a signed shirt or hat or something..

Abschiedsgruß until next time!

For those still wondering what Joe Wein said... he said this...

If you can ride your bike half as well as your mouth goes, you are not bad! ha ha ha! Funny guy Joe Wein!
Frances, this should be posted in "Good riddance Franz" , not "welcome back Franz"

I love this thread its the best on this forum since this: https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/threads/can-you-beat-his-deejness.3281/

Franz certainly understands the psyche of this forum users here and holds a mirror up to us (which can be painful, right).
And yes, as pro he will just smash you guys and the only think you can hope for is to join one of these training camps or crave for some other advice (from him or from other 'pros'). But even that will not be enough so there is no hope after all. But wait, maybe he's fake and then ....

I love this thread its the best on this forum since this: https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/threads/can-you-beat-his-deejness.3281/

Oh man. I just had a look at that post. I can see why people might have thought I was Franz. Apparently, I have been known to spout BS on occasion. ;) I'm also reminded that I owe you a beer, Malte.

I will say this about Franz's posts -- they motivated me to get back on the bike after a long break, even though I'm pretty sure he's merely someone's alter-ego. I'm looking forward to joining some group rides in July. I think another edition of the Ome Temple Loop is in order. And I'll bring chalk this time.

I'm looking forward to joining some group rides in July. I think another edition of the Ome Temple Loop is in order. And I'll bring chalk this time.

186 km. Usual July temperatures. Climbs of 22% with doughnuts of death.

Where do I sign up for the repeat? ;)

Back
Top Bottom