What's new

Weekday Riding

koya_hijiri

Maximum Pace
Jan 30, 2015
Hi all, not sure where to put this, but after a conversation with @Deej yesterday I think it's a worthwhile thread to start.

My work schedule is flexible (in before "get a real job you etc. etc.") so sometimes I find myself working all weekend and then getting out for [what I convince myself are] epic rides during the week. I like this. Going out to play while the whole country is at work feels nice.

I feel certain that there are those among us who have neither regular work schedules nor, with all due respect to the ballers out on the Tama hills, Arakawa, and Edogawa, the inclination to get up at batshit o'clock on Tuesdays or whatever.

So! If you too are the kind of shiftless degenerate who doesn't schlep to the office M-F, identify yourself so that we can organize some longer outings of various sorts during the week.

I'm up for doing longer group rides on a weekday every now and then. Along as it's planned a few days in advance I can probably swing it.

Glad people seem to be down for this. Looking forward to some school day shredding.

That said, tomorrow does look like chilly rain :/

Back
Top Bottom