What's new

Ride Weekday morning ride (Feb 21, 22, 23 or 24)

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Friday looks like a nice warm day. Planning on riding out near or to Chichibu from West Tokyo. If anyone is up for a ride let me know.

Leaving around 9 am, but flexible.

Can meet at Ys Road Tama River. Or somewhere near there depending on where you are coming from

Winter riding so not hammering, but not lolly gagging either.

Some good climbs on the route.

Respond to the thread or send a message if interested.

Would love to as it seems like a fine warm day indeed. But gotta work. May do a ride to Chichibu/Tokigawa on Saturday if anyone is interested (not 100% certain yet).

Would love to as it seems like a fine warm day indeed. But gotta work. May do a ride to Chichibu/Tokigawa on Saturday if anyone is interested (not 100% certain yet).
We gotta ride together some time... Saturdays are always tough. Soccer coaching. How about Sunday?

Sure, sooner or later our (cycle) paths will cross. I don't have anything fixed like that, so every weekend is different. I can only fit one ride this weekend, still not decided if it's gonna be Sat or Sun, or where... I'll let you know anyway.

Sure, sooner or later our (cycle) paths will cross. I don't have anything fixed like that, so every weekend is different. I can only fit one ride this weekend, still not decided if it's gonna be Sat or Sun, or where... I'll let you know anyway.
If it is Sunday, let me know for sure.

I would but the fact that I live the other side of Tokyo from you and the wind is blowing for you not me tomorrow mean I will do something else.

Looks like you'll be flung into the mountains with a tail wind hitting gusts of up to 80kph. Show us you're KOMs when you get back:tup

I would but the fact that I live the other side of Tokyo from you and the wind is blowing for you not me tomorrow mean I will do something else.

Looks like you'll be flung into the mountains with a tail wind hitting gusts of up to 80kph. Show us you're KOMs when you get back:tup
I got my sailbicycle sail.jpeg all set up to go!

Welp, you all freaked me out with the wind, thankfully. It is brutal out there. So I got up at 5:00 am for a 5:30 speed work workout. No wind, beautiful sunrise.

Chichibu another day!

Welp, you all freaked me out with the wind, thankfully. It is brutal out there. So I got up at 5:00 am for a 5:30 speed work workout. No wind, beautiful sunrise.

Chichibu another day!

Discretion is the better part of valor. The mountains aren't going anywhere. (I hope.)

Probably for the best @TokyoLiving I ended up getting a haircut, doing some work from home, and listening to mamcharis clattering to the ground outside in the mad winds. I am free Fridays so if it ever comes up again that you're out for a ride on a day when there isn't an email to parents that their children will be walking home from school in tight shield-wall formation so as they don't all blow away (true storyo_O), hit me up.

Probably for the best @TokyoLiving I ended up getting a haircut, doing some work from home, and listening to mamcharis clattering to the ground outside in the mad winds. I am free Fridays so if it ever comes up again that you're out for a ride on a day when there isn't an email to parents that their children will be walking home from school in tight shield-wall formation so as they don't all blow away (true storyo_O), hit me up.
For sure let's hit the road!!!

Anyone have a great life like me?! I am on vacation until April and have time during the week for morning rides. Free Feb 21, 22, 23 or 24. Respond here or send a me a conversation if interested.

If the winds are not like this, I might be up for Friday 24th! Also looks like rain for Thursday so if its too damp I might keep it inside.
Could we touch base again on Thursday?

-Tuomas

If the winds are not like this, I might be up for Friday 24th! Also looks like rain for Thursday so if its too damp I might keep it inside.
Could we touch base again on Thursday?

-Tuomas
Hi Toumas,

Yes indeed looks like on Thursday. I'm going for an early morning speed workout tomorrow. So let's touch base Thursday night and see what Friday looks like.

Thanks

Allen

I might be up for a Friday too. Will see how the week progresses.

Back
Top Bottom