What's new

Weekday Evenings Tama River Training

Mar 27, 2018
Hi fellow riders,
Is anyone interested in weekday evening rides (meetup at 6:30 PM or so) and do some training rides in Tama river?
Looking for a training buddy :).
I live in Hino, and usually ride to tamagawa station and back to Hino. I'm not a racer, No goal for race entry right now, but would like to practice and start off soon.

Cheers!!!

P.S: I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested so i'm posting this in the General section. I'm not a fast rider (seriously, i'm not a racer) but will try my best to catch up.

Hi fellow riders,
Is anyone interested in weekday evening rides (meetup at 6:30 PM or so) and do some training rides in Tama river?
Looking for a training buddy :).
I live in Hino, and usually ride to tamagawa station and back to Hino. I'm not a racer, No goal for race entry right now, but would like to practice and start off soon.

Cheers!!!

P.S: I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested so i'm posting this in the General section. I'm not a fast rider (seriously, i'm not a racer) but will try my best to catch up.
Might be a few people who can join. If you are interested in upping your game there are two weekly training rides. Tuesday morning and Thursday mornings all near the Tamagawa. And we also post weekend rides on the site. Keep a look out and you are welcome to join any of them.

Happy training!

Hi,
I looked at the morning rides course and was very interested to join, but since I live a bit far, it takes quite an amount of time to reach the start point and be back home by 7:30. Thanks for the invite though, I greatly appreciate it.:)
I love mountains so in the weekends i'm probably somewhere camping and climbing. If anyone is interested in such rides please do join me. We can have some nice climbs!:tup

Hi Daniel

I live near you and usually do a morning commute through the Hino/Tama Hills from about 10:30am Tue-Fri. As @TokyoLiving mentioned there are regular rides leaving from your area on Sundays, posted on this forum, and these would def be worth checking out. I have Mondays off and time allowing I'd like to do a few daytime rides. My schedule is pretty tight ATM but at some point it'd be cool to meet up and go for a spin.

Hi,
I looked at the morning rides course and was very interested to join, but since I live a bit far, it takes quite an amount of time to reach the start point and be back home by 7:30. Thanks for the invite though, I greatly appreciate it.:)
I love mountains so in the weekends i'm probably somewhere camping and climbing. If anyone is interested in such rides please do join me. We can have some nice climbs!:tup
Join us for a Sunday ride some time. Or if you are going on a ride post it here.

Back
Top Bottom