What's new

Wednesday, July 11th - Green Line & Nihongi-toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Chikako and I be heading out for a moderately paced ride the length of the Green Line and then from there the Nihongi-toge ridge line. All climbs will be wait at the top (WATT). Due to the shorter distance, note the slightly later starting time. Also, depending on our progress we'll likely either stop for soba or brick oven pizza for lunch.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1700-2000m
Distance: 115-125km
Route: HERE

If you aren't familiar with the Green Line of Nihongi-toge, there will be lots of rindo's, greenery, climbing, and minimal traffic! We'll be finishing at Yorii on the Tobu Tojo Line so please, don't forget your rinko bag.

That is right up my alley; Chikako seems to be the sausage-fest antidote to a ride, and this would be great, but being a Wednesday, I am sodding working.

Sozzard God.

Hope you have a good one.

Owen

It's July already, Pete.

This Wednesday? Im in! :D

Pete,

Thanks for planning out!
I've been hoping to ride the Green-line, so this is perfect!
See you in a week.

Chikako

Pete, I just happen to be off on the 11th so count me in or this one, too!

Are you taking the piss? I hope not. It'd be great if you can make it!

Nope no extrction of the urine here, I'll be riding out as well - doc has given me the all clear for riding as part of rehabilitation.

Might be our only chance to keep you in our gunsights !

Nope no extrction of the urine here, I'll be riding out as well - doc has given me the all clear for riding as part of rehabilitation.

Actually it will be a recovery ride for me as I have a very heavy interval session the night before.

Promise? We'll be doing a CBC to make sure.

Actually it will be a recovery ride for me as I have a very heavy interval session the night before.

Master Green-line,

This tempted me to go even though I have another appointment on the day.....as
1. As of today's weather forecast Wednesday seems to be perfect for biking:) Why not to enjoy riding in the sun! I have raced three in a row in the cold rain and fog...no fun at all:eek:uch:
2. The route looks very nice:)
3. Chikako-san will come!!! I have been so looking forward to riding with ladies :p

Will try to sort out the schedule to join this ride:)

Pete, I hope you don't mind to look after me! because Alan ( my bike mechanician? protector??) will not be able to come with me:warau:

Naomi

Master Green-line,

This tempted me to go even though I have another appointment on the day.....as
1. As of today's weather forecast Wednesday seems to be perfect for biking:) Why not to enjoy riding in the sun! I have raced three in a row in the cold rain and fog...no fun at all:eek:uch:
2. The route looks very nice:)
3. Chikako-san will come!!! I have been so looking forward to riding with ladies :p

Will try to sort out the schedule to join this ride:)

Pete, I hope you don't mind to look after me! because Alan ( my bike mechanician? protector??) will not be able to come with me:warau:

Naomi

Naomi-san, it will definitely be great to have you! And, between James and me, I'm sure we can take care of you! See you Wednesday morning! :)

Naomi-san, it will definitely be great to have you! And, between James and me, I'm sure we can take care of you! See you Wednesday morning! :)

I will feel to become a real queen suported by two knights:)

Back
Top Bottom