What's new

Official Ride Wedding Cup SUN May 10th 2015

@saibot and I popped in to Hana café yesterday on our ride. When I paid, I asked the owner to make sure he saved a cinnamon roll for me next Sunday.

There is a possibility I could come to this but more importantly Aron B, I'd like to say if I'd read the site at all I would have known the answer to 50% of the questions I directed at you yesterday - thanks for being so unwaveringly patient.

Not only with the questions, but also when I started running my mouth when I got a bit excited. It's a problem I've identified, and with effort and focus I may one day be able to tackle this issue.

There is a possibility I could come to this but more importantly Aron B, I'd like to say if I'd read the site at all I would have known the answer to 50% of the questions I directed at you yesterday - thanks for being so unwaveringly patient.

Not only with the questions, but also when I started running my mouth when I got a bit excited. It's a problem I've identified, and with effort and focus I may one day be able to tackle this issue.
Hey man, no problem. I enjoyed riding with you, and a whole day out gives plenty of opportunity for conversation.

Aron and Chikako-san, congrats once again from Naomi-san and me. Would love to join this ride but we will be punishing ourselves at the Mt. Asama HC race that day. Have a good one. AW.

Of course! Although I was thinking that @leicaman should take a picture of every participant at the 1km mark as a proper handicap at Shiraishi.
If I ride the way I rode yesterday then no handicaps will be needed. Really suffered up Shiraishi even though we took it easy. Feeling sick and riding up there isn't the most fun.

If I ride the way I rode yesterday then no handicaps will be needed. Really suffered up Shiraishi even though we took it easy. Feeling sick and riding up there isn't the most fun.
WE took it easy?? I was pretty damn happy with my effort you beast ;)

Last reminder: if you're planning on joining and want to be assured of some pizza, please let us know today by noon.

Oops late, sorryz (*^^*)

And sorry can't make it (I'm totally sure everyone was like, oh shit is he coming? Is he coming?? Oh man, can't deal with the suspense)

Or something like that.

Hope y'all have a great time!

I'll be there (Group A), at the Spaceship.
I understand I am late in joining, but I'm willing to forgo the cinnamon roll :(
See you there! T

Please note the change of meeting time for group B; we'll be meeting at 11:30 in front of the Ogawamachi station.
*There's a rapid train leaving Ikebukuro at 10:10, arriving at 11:21.

Aron's colleague, Henri will be joining the group B as a debut to the TCC and the Chichibu mountains on bike.

Please note that since we'll be a group of over 10, the menu at Hana pizza will be pre-fixed as below.
Large sized pizza
Cinnamon rolls
Chocolate cake
+Drinks and gelato

Very much looking forward to seeing you there!

Ok fuck it. I'll roll with group A. I'll apologize in advance for slowing the group up. I may skip shiraishi in favor of something else but at least I'll head up the river with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom