What's new

Ride Wed May 6th Tomin - Yanagisawa - Sasago

Musashi13

Maximum Pace
Aug 27, 2012
Tomorrow, to make up for the botched Boso ride @Heath and I are taking the train out to do this ride of @Yamabushi`s making.

Meeting at 7/11 across from Musashiitsukaichi station HERE

Time 8:45am roll out NEW TIME

Speed will be moderate all climbs WATT.

Finishing at Otsuki station

Route

Last edited:
This is basically Otsuki 4.5 but longer and more climbing. Good luck. The climb that starts at 87km, Kamihikawa-toge, is the hardest one, and you didn't even mention it.

I know nothing, @Aron B

I See what you mean...that's why in 2013 when this was proposed before it ended up turning into the Otsuki 4.5 which I went on. I thought it looked challenging, now I know it is.

Anyone else up for it? Maybe we should start earlier?

OtsukiCompare.JPG

It was a nice ride, with fantastic descents and some tough climbs toward the end.

Here are a few snaps:

Bridge and green.
IMG_2172.JPG

Bridge from bridge
IMG_2171.JPG

Flying fish things.
IMG_2174.JPG

Fricken sensational greenery!
IMG_2181.JPG

The Parisienne and it's co-hort @Musashi13
IMG_2182.JPG

Valley of the best descent ever.
IMG_2184.JPG

Mr. Fuji.
IMG_2187.JPG

A more panoramic Mr. Fuji.
IMG_2188.JPG

Panorama.
IMG_2190.JPG

Fly by window selfie.
Untitled.jpg

@theBlob Are you sure?

This what I found:

Selfie
A picture taken of yourself that is planned to be uploaded to Facebook, Myspace or any other sort of social networking website. You can usually see the person's arm holding out the camera in which case you can clearly tell that this person does not have any friends to take pictures of them so they resort to Myspace to find internet friends and post pictures of themselves, taken by themselves. A selfie is usually accompanied by a kissy face or the individual looking in a direction that is not towards the camera.

Back
Top Bottom