What's new

Half Fast Wed 8th Monthly Meeting - all welcome

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
It's the second Wednesday of the month and therefore the time when we bikers gang and dine at The Pink Cow http://www.thepinkcow.com/ in Roppongi to talk bikes, bike riding, bike touring, bike equipment, bike repairs, bike upgrades and new bikes. You get the idea.
Gather from 7 p.m. Usually finishing up by 10 or so.
All welcome - even if you don't have a bike.
This month Half-Fast Mike will be showing a few pix of last weekend's tour of the Noto Peninsula!
If you have some photos or stories you want to share, either tonight or at a future meeting, let me know and bring 'em along on a USB stick.
Padrone's wanderlust is again becoming dominant (and Tokyo's delightful summer is approaching), so this will be his last meeting for four or five months. Don and the EarthRoamer are off on the 17th to San Francisco and points east. Way east. To wit: Denver, Charleston NC, England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands, Belgium and northern France. If you happen to be anywhere along this rough route between mid May and mid September, let me know and I'll get Don to roll by. He brings his own bed.
Ciao for now

If Don strays anywhere near Paisley Scotland( in fact Scotland's so wee if he hits anywhere in Scotland) give me a shout would like to repay some of the hospitality shown to me by members of this site Stu and the Dude the Dude for setting me up with a cracking bike and Stu for helping with the change over when I was last in Tokyo ( Nae Burberry and steer clear of Greenock) some cracking cycle runs all over Scotland.

Steven

Back
Top Bottom