What's new

Watching the giro, tour, etc online

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Where are you watching complete, or nearly complete, stages of the races besides j-sports?

I have a Japanese address and credit card, and a Canadian address and credit card to take care of payments, but I want it delivered online and preferably on an apple app if I can because then I can AirPlay it onto the tv.

Ideas much appreciated!

I am not* torrenting hi-def copies of the stages as soon as they get uploaded.

*not**

**not (or am I?)

I am not doing that either, and I am not trying to upload stuff to contribute.

Thank you for not suggesting solutions because they are immoral ;)

There is absolutely no way that I am doing that either!

@kiwi - you mean skyperfect?

And while we are not doing any of these things I think we should also "continue" to pay the NTT cable guy ;)

Sucks but we choose to live here, guess we have to pay the piper or *not do the other.

Personally I *don't download my rugby, I pay for hubu and NHK. Classic user pays, skyperfect is pricey but ATEOTD cycling and sports is a luxury.

I get JSports almost solely for the cycling. The commentary is decent I think too.

For races that aren't broadcast there are many places CYCLING FANS can find streams... but the quality is obviously not great (personally I want to watch live or not at all, as I don't seem able to avoid seeing results).

Only the highest of definition videos will do for me. I need to inspect the bikes for dirt, grease smears, uneven polishing, etc.

Shame that definitely, 100% never ever, EVER, download things like that*

*never.

I get JSports almost solely for the cycling. The commentary is decent I think too.
For races that aren't broadcast there are many places CYCLING FANS can find streams... but the quality is obviously not great (personally I want to watch live or not at all, as I don't seem able to avoid seeing results).
What does that cost a month, I tried to work out their pricing scheme but they only had a bunch of packages with weird anime characters introducing names of packages that mean nothing. Am I getting old or is the adult population in Japan dependent on nonsense wrapping their information? I want the facts not the wrap!

There is no way on earth that you have only just noticed this.
Probably not but actually it hasn't been such a problem until I went to get my new phone, the packages are given nonsense names, and the sky homepage as well. The rest of my life I talk to people who if they are talking gobbledegook, I hang up on or excuse myself from.Fortunately rugby players and coaches and Tohoku men cut to the chase pretty soon.

Maybe I was more tolerant of such things.

My Italian is well...nonexistent ;)

But for watching this do you use your overseas address and credit card? Or do they except whatever?
It's free of charge ;) just click the link tonight after 10pm and enjoy the show.
I was awake today till 2am enjoying the processo alla tappa with all the inside information and analyse

What does that cost a month, I tried to work out their pricing scheme but they only had a bunch of packages with weird anime characters introducing names of packages that mean nothing. Am I getting old or is the adult population in Japan dependent on nonsense wrapping their information? I want the facts not the wrap!
To be honest I can't remember, but I have one of the annoying packages too. It probably means I can watch carbon copy idols doing synchronised dancing 24 hours a day if I wanted though. Don't reckon much to their grade of carbon though.

I've been watching eurosport coverage in english via steephill.tv (or similar, I forget). Never tried in tokyo but has been fine from Singapore. Will find out tomorrow how it goes from Japan.

Back
Top Bottom