What's new

Watching the giro, tour, etc online

I've been watching eurosport coverage in english via steephill.tv (or similar, I forget). Never tried in tokyo but has been fine from Singapore. Will find out tomorrow how it goes from Japan.
Cool, your heading back.

I have *not* been downloading torrents in mp4 format so that I can watch them via AirPlay on the Apple TV.

All has *not* worked out for me

Yes, I gathered that. As the title suggested so I posted. I do and don't do a whole host of things, best to keep an arsenal I feel.

I've been watching eurosport coverage in english via steephill.tv (or similar, I forget). Never tried in tokyo but has been fine from Singapore. Will find out tomorrow how it goes from Japan.

It seems to be working for me. If the quality gets crappy, I will open the RaiSport feed in another window, mute the volume, and listen to the eurosport commentary.

Anybody else watching the Giro on JSports?

Why is the bit on the Astana kit blurred out? The one below "astana" which I think would be Expo 2017 according to some googling photos..... kinda weird.

Anybody else watching the Giro on JSports?

Why is the bit on the Astana kit blurred out? The one below "astana" which I think would be Expo 2017 according to some googling photos..... kinda weird.
I am. Can't say I noticed that. I'll have a look tonight!

Back
Top Bottom