What's new

Wanted: Long Cranks!

Davad

Warming-Up
Oct 15, 2008
Hello All

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new frame (less than 2 weeks!) and I`m shopping around for parts. What I can`t seem to find in Japan are any of the 177.5 or 180 cranks made by Shimano and Campy and, I assume, others. I was just wondering if anyone out there has a set they`re selling. I know it`s a long shot; just thought I throw it out there. I wish I could snap up those Zipps!

Thanks

Hello All

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new frame (less than 2 weeks!) and I`m shopping around for parts. What I can`t seem to find in Japan are any of the 177.5 or 180 cranks made by Shimano and Campy and, I assume, others. I was just wondering if anyone out there has a set they`re selling. I know it`s a long shot; just thought I throw it out there. I wish I could snap up those Zipps!

Thanks

I've got one of Simano's 180 bought at Y's.
You can ask them for it.

I`ve tried Y`s in Shinjuku, Narushima Friend, Positivo, Silbest (osaka); they all say the same thing: Shimano has no 180s in stock in Japan. Which Y`s did you go to?

I`ve tried Y`s in Shinjuku, Narushima Friend, Positivo, Silbest (osaka); they all say the same thing: Shimano has no 180s in stock in Japan. Which Y`s did you go to?

Shimano produces Dura Ace series here in Japan, so you can order it and wait. It might not be so long time until you get.:D
By the way I got mine at Y's R311(Kanpachi) and R1 intersection.

Back
Top Bottom