Wahoo Kickr Core
Wahoo Kickr Core

For sale Classifieds Wahoo Kickr Core

As new bike trainer, cassette not included
¥85,000

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
Damn it, I wish you had posted this three weeks ago when my old trainer died. It would have been perfect, you even sold a 12-speed SRAM cassette. Good luck with the sale.

Justin

Maximum Pace
Nov 12, 2016
Ha, I’ve been meaning to advertise this for months! I’ve just been lazy. Too lazy to use the trainer, too lazy to list it for sale. Sorry!

Justin

Maximum Pace
Nov 12, 2016
Actually to be honest, it’s not laziness that’s stopped me from using it. I simply don’t like indoor trainers. So why the hell buy one, I hear you say. Good question. I convinced myself I could learn to like them, that I could force myself to get into a training routine. The reality was I couldn’t even summon the interest or motivation to get on the thing once.

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
Ha, I’ve been meaning to advertise this for months! I’ve just been lazy. Too lazy to use the trainer, too lazy to list it for sale. Sorry!
My old trainer died three weeks ago and my new one was delivered last week. I literally was hoping a Kickr would pop up, that was my preferred choice. I went for the Suito, because it was cheaper (not just the trainer, but I would have also needed to buy the XDR driver for the Kickr).

Top Bottom