What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Wahoo Iphone Case & Ant+ Sensors

RayB

Speeding Up
Mar 3, 2009
Hi,

I have the Wahoo set of Ant+ accessories and waterproof Iphone mount. Included accessories are for speed & cadence as per here: http://www.wahoofitness.com/Products/Wahoo-Fitness-Wahoo-Bike-Pack-for-iPhone.asp

It works with both iphone 3gs, 4 and 4s.

As well, I have the foot pod for running, and the heart rate sensor. If you purchase new it runs $230 USD for all components. I am looking for 10,000 yen or OBO. I can take paypal and ship it to your address our we can meet up near Ueno or Kamiyacho as well. There are a few cosmetic scratches/scuffs on the HR sensor but it is not compromised in any manner. It was not heavily used and I've got an iphone 5 now which this kit does not work with. Hence selling it.

I must be blind. How do you delete or mark these as sold....

You have to ask OwenJames or Thomas to do it.

Ah gotcha. Ok thx. Yup OwenJames, thanks its sold. You can change the status whenever you get a chance.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom