What's new

Vuelta Espana Live NOW (Sat Night)

kpykc

Speeding Up
Jun 13, 2007
Thanks for the thread :) Big stage today and tomorrow (Angliru) too!

I was hoping Menchov would bounce back after his bad Giro, but he's still looking like a huge tired bull - no signs of the past brilliance. Today and tomorrow are his last chances.

Wiggins doing super well so far. Maybe he does have what it takes to win a GT? He is like Menchov in a way - quiet and deadly :)

ProRaceMechanic

Maximum Pace
Dec 31, 2009
Sean Kelly

I relaly enjoy listening to Kellys commentary. To say Im sick of Phil and Paul is an understatement. I think they should retire, there expired.
I remember a race with Magnes Bagsted commenting, that was Awesome. I also kind of enjoy listening to Frankie Andreu, but only because he sold me his bike! ( I dont have it anymore )

kpykc

Speeding Up
Jun 13, 2007
I relaly enjoy listening to Kellys commentary. To say Im sick of Phil and Paul is an understatement. I think they should retire, there expired.
I remember a race with Magnes Bagsted commenting, that was Awesome. I also kind of enjoy listening to Frankie Andreu, but only because he sold me his bike! ( I dont have it anymore )

British eurosport is my fav. - really nice to hear them speculate and try to read into race tactics, unlike many others, who just say what they see.

ProRaceMechanic

Maximum Pace
Dec 31, 2009
Autopilot

I think Phil and Paul have been on autopilot just reading what they see for a while now.

ProRaceMechanic

Maximum Pace
Dec 31, 2009
Boardman

I like him too, he made this years tour interesting, I also want his bike now too, great marketing on his part!

kpykc

Speeding Up
Jun 13, 2007
Geox are really lightening it up. J.Rodrigez is also on the attack - interesting!

Top Bottom