What's new

Visiting Tokyo

davew

Warming-Up
Nov 13, 2013
G'day - I'm an Aussie visiting Tokyo for work in January 2014. While in Tokyo I want to keep up my training for XC and so I'm looking for information please about where I could ride, which even includes indoor spin or similar? I'll be working in Kioicho and staying in a hotel somewhere close by. Also, if anyone has a Large sized hardtail or dualie I could borrow for 3 weeks or knows where I could rent one please let me know. Cheers everyone
Dave

Hi Dave,

Good to hear that you are visiting Tokyo. What size frame would you be needing? I have a few cycle cross bikes that I can rent out I you.

Cheers,
Eric

Hi Eric - Not sure if you'll get my direct reply from email but just in case:

Hi Eric - Many thanks for your reply. Well, I'm usually a large in MTB size which is all I have - as for road bike (cyclo cross) size I'm not quite sure. I'm 5'11'' in height. So, would that make it about a 57cm frame?

Are there places around that I can ride?

Cheers
Dave

Hi Dave,

I didn't get your email but, luckily you are the same height as me. I do have a cyclo cross that would fit you just right. As for places to ride, you would have to train out of Tokyo to get any decent riding in. I'll send you a PM and we can go from there.

Back
Top Bottom