What's new

Visiting Tokyo

davew

Warming-Up
Nov 13, 2013
G'day - I'm an Aussie visiting Tokyo for work in January 2014. While in Tokyo I want to keep up my training for XC and so I'm looking for information please about where I could ride, which even includes indoor spin or similar? I'll be working in Kioicho and staying in a hotel somewhere close by. Also, if anyone has a Large sized hardtail or dualie I could borrow for 3 weeks or knows where I could rent one please let me know. Cheers everyone
Dave

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
Hi Dave,

Good to hear that you are visiting Tokyo. What size frame would you be needing? I have a few cycle cross bikes that I can rent out I you.

Cheers,
Eric

davew

Warming-Up
Nov 13, 2013
Hi Eric - Not sure if you'll get my direct reply from email but just in case:

Hi Eric - Many thanks for your reply. Well, I'm usually a large in MTB size which is all I have - as for road bike (cyclo cross) size I'm not quite sure. I'm 5'11'' in height. So, would that make it about a 57cm frame?

Are there places around that I can ride?

Cheers
Dave

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
Hi Dave,

I didn't get your email but, luckily you are the same height as me. I do have a cyclo cross that would fit you just right. As for places to ride, you would have to train out of Tokyo to get any decent riding in. I'll send you a PM and we can go from there.

Top Bottom