What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Vintage Road Bikes for Sale

ZackHafler

Warming-Up
Jul 1, 2014
I just bought a new Specialzed Roubaix and was hoping I could get some money back by selling a couple of my other bikes that are collecting dust. I live near Yokota Air Base/Hachioji/Tachikawa and can meet you/deliver if your relatively close.

I have a early 56cm 1970's Italvega Record, mostly restored(frame is original paint) using lots of NOS parts. It is a colombus cromoly frame with chrome lugs. The front and rear dropouts are campagnolo. "Italvega bikes were designed and hand-built within the noted Torresini workshop at the Torpado factory in Padua, Italy." -Wikipedia

Price: $1500obo.
9572904867_925b82271c_c.jpg

Shimano DuraAce brakes(80's I think...)
Campagnolo Record levers
Campagnolo Grand Sport NOS hubs laces to NOS Araya wheels with new double butted spokes
Campagnolo nuovo record skewers
Suntour Cyclone shifters/derailleur
Sugino Mighty Crankset
Campagnolo BB
Regina 14-28 freewheel
Sugino Fluted seatpost
Brooks PRO saddle.

Link to photos on my flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/48054840@N03/sets/72157635190874949/

I also have a 1974 Schwinn Continental (made in Chicago). I attempted a restoration but the rear wheel was so bent(up and down) I called it quits and didn't want to sink any more money into it. It is ride-able though. Price: $200obo.
9171857288_699b6aabe6_z.jpg

Last edited:
If you like one of these but feel the price is too high or you just cant afford it, please message me. Im happy to work with someone on the price.

Back
Top Bottom