What's new

Very cool Shwag for Tsukino!

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
I've just got back from racing in Cameroon and had the pleasure of meeting Annelien who deals with everything regarding races and support for the Cevelo Test Team.

I got talking to her about Emma Pooley and Sharon Laws 2 of my daughter's favorite riders and who she keenly watches when she can on "Youtube" and the likes.

Anyway on my last day in Cameroon Annelien kindly presented me with Sharon Laws jersey as a gift for Tsukino!

DSC_0004.JPG

I think she was more happy with the Jersey than she was to see me!

DSC_0003.JPG

I've just got back from racing in Cameroon and had the pleasure of meeting Annelien who deals with everything regarding races and support for the Cevelo Test Team.

I got talking to her about Emma Pooley and Sharon Laws 2 of my daughter's favorite riders and who she keenly watches when she can on "Youtube" and the likes.

Anyway on my last day in Cameroon Annelien kindly presented me with Sharon Laws jersey as a gift for Tsukino!

DSC_0004.JPG

I think she was more happy with the Jersey than she was to see me!

DSC_0003.JPG

very very cool!

Because it would require me to admit that I'm a huge Mark Cavendish fan :D Although they will be on the same team next year....God knows how that will work out.....

But good job you are going to the Japan Cup.......several Cevelo heroes will be attending!

Good point Pete......

Back
Top Bottom