What's new

Velogames Vuelta a España 2016

GrantT

Maximum Pace
Oct 2, 2012
League Code: 50160250273

Will Chaves win?
Will any sprinters be there?
Will it be called "actually better than expected" again?
Will van Garderen storm into seventh?
Will Simon forget his doctor's note and have to sit out PE again?

In like tapas!

There was some guy with a last name of "Kudos" How could i not select him. He is definitely going to win strava!

With the team presentation today more riders have been added to the Velogames roster, including Rolland, so everyone quickly add him to your team.

No Contador, no Froome, no Quintana.

I got this!

I just entered a team and only chose Froome (a move I believe will be ill-advised).

As usual, I've gone with people I largely like but I think my team is pretty shocking this time...

Looking at the list of sprinters to choose from, I noticed it was somewhat barren!

Anyone brave enough to leave out Contador?

Contador is past it. Don't see him winning another grand tour. Maybe podium if he is very lucky. Will probably crash out again. Not worth the Velogames price tag. Best not to pick him.

Lol! On home turf, everyone looking the other way as he runs off to the team bus for his treatment of numerous medical "complaints" he's going to be unbeatable!!:flip:

Contador is past it. Don't see him winning another grand tour. Maybe podium if he is very lucky. Will probably crash out again. Not worth the Velogames price tag. Best not to pick him.

Hope everyone is ready for the most shortlived reign at the top of the table in TCC history.

This Vuelta is an absolute toss-up; I have no clue who will win and I love it. Really want Chaves to take it but also seeing Bertie to come back to form would be nice. I don't see Froome making it past the 3rd week but he's looking good so far so who knows.

Might actually have to pick Sky riders next time. Hopefully Carthy will get a few stage wins though. He is putting in the right groundwork for it (i.e. last on every stage).

Might actually have to pick Sky riders next time. Hopefully Carthy will get a few stage wins though. He is putting in the right groundwork for it (i.e. last on every stage).

He must have thought fuck it after losing 4:34 on the TTT.

Lopez (for all intents and purposes) and Cruisebike down for me. I also heard Chaves went down yesterday but I dunno.

Rumors meanwhile that Tejay's mental preparation has not been good. Apparently he's been totally consumed with trying to decide between "eggshell" and "classic grey" for repainting the spare room. Sometimes late at night (like 9:30pm) he thinks he could just say "aw darn it to heck," and go with "beige" just to be a joker, but you know...

Back
Top Bottom