What's new

Velogames TdF 2016

Why does Martin get 162 points in another team while he only gets 32 in mine? Did I buy the limp half brother of the real guy by mistake?

Why does Martin get 162 points in another team while he only gets 32 in mine? Did I buy the limp half brother of the real guy by mistake?

You got the German Tony Martin - good for long flat time trials. The other Martin is Dan Martin, Irish climber par excellence. They are both in the same team.

Ha ha ha! Awesome! Another inhaler carrier for nibali. Who, of course, is going for the double this year.:warau:

I was actually pretty chuffed with who I bought for the points. But I do seem to be bring them a bit of bad luck...

Just got to pray my weighting towards climbers will pay off from now on in

Same boat, me duck.

Waiting for it all to kick off. Enough of these sprinters already.

I changed my mind at the last minute and went for some nobody over McLay from Fortuneo - Vital Concept. Just one of my regrets so far.

Anybody up for a bit of Velogames King of the Mountains comp? Pick a brand new climbing team, entries still open - League code 08130116

@Mlac Peek do you need to wipe the floor with us in a whole different competition? This (obviously English) sabotage of Thibault Pinot's race has got me upset enough as it is.

amliepoulain001.gif

@theBlob au contraire! The blood of our enemies shall yet wash the roads of the fatherland!

edit: Pinot in the break!

Last edited:
I'm definitely enjoying following the TdF with the added interest of the league.

Plus, I did horribly in my Euro 2016 fantasy league so this gives me the potential of some redemption!

Could be cross winds and a day for some Flandriens...that I don't have...or what you said and another guy I picked and discarded.

Oh, Velogames! You make it so much more fun!

Interesting stage. Can Bryan keep up with the polka dot jersey try hards and their merry band of stage win hopefuls? At least that's what I think will happen.

Back
Top Bottom