What's new

Velogames spring classics

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
Didn't see any post about this so I created a TTC mini league with the league code: 22121719

Tomorrow it all starts with MSR so get you teams in order an enter quick.. Deadline is tomorrow 10am CET (whenever that is japan time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round five - The Tour of Flanders

With Spartacus taking his third Win and @saibot having six of the top twenty finishers, including the top two spots, in his team he takes the lead so far but not by much.

TCCClassics.JPG

Was it really only us three?

Damn forgot about Velogames. Probably just as well: I remember losing many hours' sleep to Ultimate Soccer Manager back in the day.

It was a great race to watch and the English commentators were doing a good job to try and explain some of the team strategies that were going on. Not sure which coverage I was watching though.

It was nail biting stuff. I watched the Sky Sports coverage through Wiziwig.

With three rounds left I think @saibot has this in the bag.

Standing 898th in the whole fantasy league I wonder how many of his peers with higher placings have achieved their feat without making a single transfer! Kudos, young man! What a team you picked:tup

You'll need to change your squad for the remaining hillier races if you to climb the rankings yourself but as far as the TCC positions go the top of the podium is yours to lose.

With 3 rounds remaining:

Saibottop.JPG
Musashi132nd.JPG
Zen3rd.JPG

Haha.. Thanks for the reminder, been a very passive coach this time around :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the hospital waiting to be seen and check the rankings after Amstel Gold. Zen transferred in Gilbert and Gerrans to put my sorry lot into last place. Bummer. I peaked too soon.

The last lump was enough to break it up. Good to see it not end in a bunch sprint. Kudos to Arashiro for 10th place.
The last 5km of the Amstel Gold Race.

All over.

I'm not in it but it could be close at the top. Down to the final sprint.

Yes baby! Only 5 of my 12 riders active for the last race but a 1,2,3 finish was enough!

I created my Giro 2014 team and wanted to join the TCC league, however the code does not work.
Need to create a new league for the Giro, that league was for the Spring classics

Back
Top Bottom