What's new

Velogames Spring Classics 2017

koya_hijiri

Maximum Pace
Jan 30, 2015
Rise and shine, fellow pro cycling dorks: it's classics season. This year of course we bid farewell to the iconic spring rider of our time and also Tom Boonen I guess, so you obviously don't want to miss out.

The Velogames format is a little different from the grand tours. So make like Sean Kelly, study all potential bonifications, make the calkewlaytions, and choose your roiders (ok easy there) carefully.

I've created a TCC league with code 15145934. You have until the start of Milan-Sanremo on Saturday to select your team.

Yey! Time to geek out again. I can't even ride a bike this time, so it's twice as sad. I'm practically a normie.

TCC league link

This transfer business is stressful, man. I'm going to mow through my allotment pretty quickly.

Yeah, 10 races left, which means an average of 2-3 changes per race...!

This is more a stage race than the stage races.

I thought I'd picked Gilbert for the Ronde but totally missed the boat. Still tight up at the top.

I'm running a bunch of scrubs for the Shoulder Prize though so we'll see what happens.

Lost both Sagan and Naeson in the Ronde. That was annoying.

Looks like almost none of the riders in Paris-Roubaix will be doing the Ardenne classics. Next round of transfers is going to hurt.

Fancy Bears doing better than expected.
Will David Failshard not fail so hard?
Or will he be running back to Aruba with a jiffy bag of undocumented TUEs between his legs?

I'm doing so well I got a shout out on a popular cycling podcast for leading their league (yay), but can't even lead our four man group. The performance of Fancy Bears continues to amaze. Not normal, eh?

Back
Top Bottom