What's new

Velogames Giro 2014

rommelgc

Maximum Pace
Sep 3, 2009
Watching the highlights from last night.
First day in and I'm -1 man already. Martin's not getting any luck.

Here he goes

I switched between Nico Roach and Dan Martin for my Irish support and ended up with Martin, bugger.

A fever?:eek:
Sir Douglas Bader took on and defeated the entire German air force in WW2.... WITHOUT legs!

Ulisiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

All bets were off with Kittel and Martin falling early, but Ulisi the Italian stallion takes the reins to gallop home and take a firm victory for my Moon Sticks. Chap-Oh!

Last edited:
Just like Bling I lost the lead yesterday, but unlike the OGE rider I didn't go out there knowing my time in pink was over. With two of my riders out on their own mere kilometers from the finish line I was sure either Arrendondo or Rolland would keep the leaders jersey on my back (a little part of me even dared to think Evans would pick up third).
It wasn't to be and in a nail-biting conclusion almost all of @GrantT's Moon Stick team crossed the line leapfrogging him into the Maglia rosa.
Will my boys take inspiration from this and make it stick next time or have they blown their load?

My sticks are the only sticks making it stick so far.

Cuddles? That's what he'll be begging for after my boys rape him in the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom