What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Withdrawn Vassago 29r Single Speed - 110000yen

bloaker

Sincerely A Dick
Nov 14, 2011
Due to a lack of use lately, my Vassago Jabberwocky is available.
This bike is stupid fun, but also a hell of a workout!
I will not be heart broken if it doesn't sell as everytime I ride it, I determine it is awesome and decide to keep it.
So I have decided to store this bike at work to keep it from being ridden for a bit.

Build:
Vassago Jabberwocky Size L (new was $599 - this is the previous generation frame)
Shimano XT crank ($150)
Shimano XT Brakes ($200)
EndlessBikeCo spacers, cog and chainring ($150)
Gravity Dropper Turbo ($200)
Wolftooth Integrated dropper remote ($50)
Diety Carbon Bars ($150)
Diety Alloy Stem ($85)
Fox 32 Fit 4 fork ($450)
Hope Enduro XC wheelset ($500 upgrade from the photo)
Maxxis Ardent Tires f/r ($100)

I broke down the prices of the parts for my own sake... of course that was new pricing, so I am not claiming it is worth that sum of those prices...
Advice to those thinking about adding up how much they have wrapped up in a bike.... don't do it! It is painful.

Vassago.jpg

Still Available.
Currently being used when riding with my daughter.
Frame bag has been removed.

Oh, is it really going to happen? Will he actually let go of this one? This bike is looking like so much fun.
@bloaker it's getting serious.

@bloaker - is there some time that would be convenient for me to come have a look at it / ask some questions? I'm sorely tempted, just not sure how much I'd actually end up using it :S

There is always time if you are in the Zushi area.
I am heading to Atlanta on Tuesday, but I will be back next wednesday.
All I need is a small heads up so I can ride it home from work.

Any questions?

This is the latest photo I took of it.
This is how it sits in my office.

Vassagp.jpg

Thanks for the new picture @bloaker, it looks mighty fine.

No further questions! I need to think about it for a bit - not least where I'm going to put it - can I let you know next week?

Hope your trip goes well.

Back
Top Bottom