What's new

Help Used MTB Shop at Tokyo, especially Asakusa

Dylan Goh

Warming-Up
May 17, 2013
Hi all,

I will visit Tokyo end of the month. I would like to seek advise on the used bike shop to source for good used XTR groupset for for 26" MTB.

Thanks in advance to show me the way.

Regards/
Dylan

actually Chain Reaction are better priced and stocked for Mtb, funnily enough I met one of thier top guys at the ITU Worlds on Saturday and Sunday.

thanks for sharing, i tot buying parts at it origin country is cheaper..

Unfortunately no, they are a global company that mass produces in central Asia and basically the discounts go to the HUGE bulk buyers.

Unfortunately no, they are a global company that mass produces in central Asia

Actually, mostly in China, Malaysia and Singapore, which are not in central Asia. But your main point is correct, the production is mostly outside Japan.

Actually, mostly in China, Malaysia and Singapore, which are not in central Asia. But your main point is correct, the production is mostly outside Japan.

for the love of God mate

Im from Malaysia. but still, parts are expensive here...

Actually as many cultures believe in multi deities shouldn't that be " for the love of the Gods mate"? i.e that Zulu movie "The gods must be angry"

But what happens if I don't beleive in God/s - can I replace it with any word i like, like Math or Springyflaydo?

"For the love of Springyflaydo mate" works with me but it won't get him a used MTB.

Basically no it won't, actually due to the JCF killing the MTB racing scene here in Japan, MTB parts here are actually more expensive than over seas. - also used parts are very rare to come by, I actually got a great deal on my old XT groupset when upgrading to XTR 10 speed.

Back
Top Bottom