What's new

US Embassy in Tokyo for Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventurous cyclist

turtle speed cyclist
May 16, 2019
Hello TCC members, thought I'd run this by you all.

Virtual Town Hall Notice

November 10, 2021

The U.S. Embassy will host a virtual town hall to discuss the services we provide, including passports, reports of birth abroad, notarial services, social security cards, and give advice on emergency preparedness, as well as discuss COVID-related travel restrictions to the United States. Please see below for details on how to join us and learn how the Embassy can help you!

Thursday, November 18, 2021
12:00 – 13:30
Online via Zoom – Please use this link or the QR code to join.

This is a bike/cycling forum, and I like it that way.

I'm not a moderator, but my comment would be to post this somewhere else, not here.

This is a bike/cycling forum, and I like it that way.

I'm not a moderator, but my comment would be to post this somewhere else, not here.
Sorry to hear you were offended by it. I actually though it would be of interest to those of us that are Americans and cyclist on this forum. I'll ask the moderators now to delete the thread or they can decide if members here are offended by this post of an outreach to help "any" members on TCC that may be interested in what the US Embassy has to talk about.

Sorry to hear you were offended by it. I actually though it would be of interest to those of us that are Americans and cyclist on this forum. I'll ask the moderators now to delete the thread or they can decide if members here are offended by this post of an outreach to help "any" members on TCC that may be interested in what the US Embassy has to talk about.
The problems is that if everybody decides to post random topics that "might be of help to any members of TCC", then this will become a carnival.
Should I post about the deals I found at Costco last week? You know, someone might be interested..

I don't think this post is random at all, and we have had similar posts like it in the past (where people solicited Covid-related travel advice). In my mind this forum is at the intersection of the cycling and the expat community. A post about a townhall at the American embassy seems to fit into that intersection just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom