What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Urikire

Chuck

Maximum Pace
Feb 7, 2011
Everything either sold, given away, or tossed.

Thanks to those who purchased items. Hope you get good use out of them.

Attachments

• Minoura stand.jpg
    Minoura stand.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Very pleased with the Brooks.
Went out on it today.
Forgot about the breaking in period,lol.
Very comfy though.
Thanks a lot.
Good luck with the rest of your sale.......you have some awesome stuff.

Thanks. Glad the saddle worked out for you.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread.

Added the Montbell bag, Ultegra crankset. Reduced prices.

Can meet for handoff along Tama, Sakai or Sagami rivers, or buyer pays shipping.

This stuff is headed out the door. I'd rather someone get the use of it vs. just trashing it. If interested, PM me. I'd like 3,000 for the rinko bag, but all the rest of the stuff is BO.

Yes. Ergon grips.

Saddle bags still available but someone has asked about the small Topeak bag.

Then I'll take the grips, the Montbell bike bag and one saddle bag. How much would you want?

As far as shipping goes, you could put everything into the bike box with my Cube?

If you get to the point of throwing stuff away, hit me up.
I don't need anything in particular, but I am always experimenting with setups, so it has some value to me.

Update - looks like the brake levers, grips, rinko bag, and a couple of the saddle bags are spoken for. The rest of the stuff is still available.

Last edited:
This stuff is for free. The caveat is that I can't be running around Tokyo for handoffs or hassle with shipping one item here and another one there. So, if anyone shows interest in one or several of the items in the picture below, first to name it, claims it. Then we can meet at Y's road (Tama) for handoff. One time only. Given those parameters, if interested, PM me and I'll set up the handoff time that works best for us.

I've got an offer of 2,000 on the Minoura bike stand. It was 11,000 new. Too big to ship so if interested, can be picked up at Aobadai station or at my home if you like. If no other offers by mid week, it goes for 2,000.

Following are free:

Topeak bag (s)
Kryptonite lock I used on my motorcycle. Strong.
10s 34t 110m small chainring
garmin speed cadence sensor
garmin computer mount for OS bar
kickstand - works well on a commuter but heavy
iPhone holders (Minoura)
grade level
adjustable stem - heavy but makes it easy to figure out preferred position
Minora handlebar gadget bar
mirror
Tioga handlebar ends

Attachments

• IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Yes. Still available.

I can meet at Y's on Tues or Thurs after 1:00. Sat or Sun sometime is also a possibility, but depends on what rides I plan on doing & what the weather is like. I am sure we could work out a time convienient to both of us.

Unless anyone else is interested in the stuff and can meet at the same time we set, you're welcome to have as many of the items as you like.

Yes. Still available.

I can meet at Y's on Tues or Thurs after 1:00. Sat or Sun sometime is also a possibility, but depends on what rides I plan on doing & what the weather is like. I am sure we could work out a time convienient to both of us.

Unless anyone else is interested in the stuff and can meet at the same time we set, you're welcome to have as many of the items as you like.
Thanks for the quick reply. For sure the two items. I could meet at Ys road Tuesday afternoon around 17:00 if that's convenient for you. Weather permitting.

I pass by Y's around 1:30 on Tues & Thurs. Could you get there any earlier?

Or...

If it doesn't rain, I will be near where you do your Thurs morning training. I'm at Inagi bridge around 7:00 am.

I pass by Y's around 1:30 on Tues & Thurs. Could you get there any earlier?

Or...

If it doesn't rain, I will be near where you do your Thurs morning training. I'm at Inagi bridge around 7:00 am.
The Thursday meeting time at 7 am could work. Rain is forecast but If not let's plan on that.

OK. We can confirm later.

One more possibility. I bike up 248. If you know the McDonalds just south of the Nogawa (should be pretty near you), I could meet you there on Tues around 7:30 am. If that doesn't work for you, weather permitting, it's Thurs.

Back
Top Bottom