What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Urikire

OK. We can confirm later.

One more possibility. I bike up 248. If you know the McDonalds just south of the Nogawa (should be pretty near you), I could meet you there on Tues around 7:30 am. If that doesn't work for you, weather permitting, it's Thurs.
I do not know where that McDonald's is, but if you can pin it I could certainly meet there as well on Tuesday.

Sorry. Not good at clipping and editing maps. Below is the name of the Mac I'm referring to. If you plug it in to your map program, it should show a McDonalds just south of the Nogawa river on 248 with a co-op grocery store across the street.

McDonald's Koganei Nukui Sakashita-Shop

I'll be there at 7:30. Won't be able to wait long if you aren't there (on my way to work). I'll PM you my cell # so if you're running late, or can't make it, just give me a call.

Back
Top Bottom